ELASTRON's hydroponic steel gutter EL HG200 is Ω type gutter with an elevated surface and two side channels.It can be installed in special designed bases or hanging from the roof of the greenhouse structure in wire hanging systems.
It is constructed from high resistance pre-galvanized-painted steel.
Special embossments created during the production process, confer optimal adhesion and antislip surface in touch with any cultivation substrate.
In addition, the special side ridges confer optimal strength and zero demorfotions-distortions to the gutter.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ELEVATED HYDROPONIC GUTTER SYSTEMS
- It facilitates the cultivation.Worker's production increases due to the convenience in plants harvest and care procedures
- Ideal for nutrient solution recycling
- Excellent ventilation in the area of the plant's roots
- Good lighting in the plant's base due to reflection of the ground white cover
- Contact avoidance of the leaves-vegetables with the ground
- Humidity reduction resulting to less possibility of infection by Botrytis
- Facilitation of cultivation techniques increasing the efficiency of the labors with multiple financial benefits
- Steel gutter is ideal for closed cultivation systems since the connection of the gutters with the irrigation tubes of the nutrient solution is easy
- The irrigation tubes can be placed under or next to the gutters
- Placement under the gutter in order to avoid the exposure of the irrigation tube in the UV radiation.
ADVANTAGES OF CLOSED HYDROPONIC SYSTEMS
- Big savings in water consumption due to recycling on the nutrient solution
- Savings in the use of fertilizers since the nutrient solution is recycled after treatment
- Minimum pollution of the environment since the nutrient solution is not being rejected in the environment.
ADVANTAGES OF EL HG200
- The runoff solution does not come in contact with substrate
- The roots don't penetrate the gutter resulting to prevention of spreading root fungal diseases like Pythium sp., Phytopthora infestans etc
- Because of the shape and the construction material, it offers excellent support to the substrate, so the substrate leans across its width
- The substrate doesn't slide on the gutter
- It achieves uniform allocations of the solution in the substrate, giving best root system
- Avoidance of excessive solution in the substrate
- High outflow
- No gutter overflow
- Easy control of the parietal basin canals, easy to clean
- The gutters substantially are covered from the gutter's surface resulting to avoid exposure in the light. Small chance of creating algae
- EL HG200 is ideal for tomato, cucumber, pepper and other cultivations with all the substrates (rock-wool, pearlite, coco pit, and more)
- Pre-galvanized and painted steel S280GD, Z275, Primer 7 mm, Polyester 20 mm
- Steel thickness: 0.6mm
- Color: RAL 9002
- Gutter Width: 205 mm
- Gutter Height: 90 mm
- Side Channel Dimensions: 31X40mm
- Length: minimum 4 meters, without maximum restrictions