Assuring Health and Safety conditions of high standards at the workplace is crucial for ELASTRON Steel Service Center. The Company employees are aware that all necessary measures are taken and all necessary inspections are being conducted in order to ensure that the facilities, machinery and equipment as well as the procedures guarantee a safe work environment for all.
The measures taken by the Company in order to create a healthy and safe environment include:
- Safety Technician and Company Doctor who perform precautionary work and who are ready to step in emergency cases at the Company's premises
- Employees from all segments are regularly trained to perform first aid support
- An advanced fire-safety system has been installed at all facilities, along with a complete fire protection equipment
- All work areas have been designed to function according to the legislation in force and the respective regulations
- Employees are constantly trained on health and safety issues
- Frequent tests and systematic inspections are regularly performed to ensure the application and the effectiveness of safety systems.
Respecting people is fundamental at ELASTRON Steel Service Centers. That is why minimizing the possibility of accidents and offering a work environment which respects the health, integrity and personality of all employees, is a non negotiable value for all of us.