Ensuring health and safety conditions of high standards in the workplace is of primary importance for ELASTRON SA Steel Products. Employees of the company know that all the necessary measures and all necessary controls are in place so that both the facilities and the machinery, as well as the procedures applied guarantee a safe working environment for all.
The measures implemented by the company to create a healthy and safe environment include the following:
- cooperation with a Safety and Occupational Safety Officer that work preventively but they are always ready to intervene in the facilities in case of need
- workers from all departments and sectors are trained regularly to be able to provide first aid
- a complete and modern fire protection system which is installed in all facilities, while complete equipment with appropriate means of protection is in place.
- all workplaces have been set up and operate in accordance with current laws and regulations
- there is ongoing training of personnel on health and safety issues
- at regular intervals, thorough audits and systematic inspections are carried out on the implementation and effectiveness of the installed security systems
Respect to human beings is fundamental to ELASTRON SA Steel Products. For this reason, the minimization of the likelihood of accidents and the provision of workplaces which offer the workers respect to their health, and personality are non-negotiable.